Friday, December 26, 2008

VERMONT

Here is a funny video from youtube called holy grail- killer bunny by gorgorth101 its really funny trust me.




GOOD EVENING its Lucy and I am in Vermont with my grandparents Howie and Judy. Howie and Judy love dogs they have 4 there names are Chloe, Nick, Sam, and Gus. I had a bad drive up here it was a 5 hour drive it was horrible. But that does not matter what matters is that I'm going to be here for a week and play with the dogs its going to be great. Tomorrow I'm going to ski I'm a little scared because I have not skied in awhile. Howie and Judy's house is colonial its really cool they have books from the 17 and 18 hundreds which mean they are really old. Pretty much everything here is colonial or a antic but ether way its amazing. My mom is here to but she is only staying here with us for 2 days so that means me Maggie and Howie and Judy are going to be mother free for 5 whole days its going to be great. But the one thing I don't want to happen is for all the fun to go so quick and then before I know it its time to get in the car and drive back to New York in the car for 5 horrible hours but I don't think anything bad will happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucy, that is maybe the best blog I have ever read. I am enjoying having mother-free time and I am sure you will, too. Love those dogs, and make the fun L - A - S - T .