Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hey


GREETINGS today I saw young Frankenstein it was really funny. There was fun music and jokes and tuns of crazy every second. I have seen some good Broadway shows but my new favorite is now young Frankenstein. I also got a really cool globe thing there its really cool here is a pic above this blog.




And here is another video from youtube called very funny cats 4 by n3os3r


Here is a video called stupid cats part 2 from youtube by leorocks5


HELLO MY FRIENDS its Lucy and yesterday I had a sleep over with my best friend Maria it was really fun everything was awesome {BUT NOT HER BROTHER Z.}.we beat him up though he was so easy to hurt a mouse could beat him.



Here is a video from youtube called funny bird by punjabii12







Greetings its almost Christmas and its going to the first one with Edward. Today Gia a girl in my class got me the best secret Santa gift it was a kitten calender it rocks.


YO its Lucy and I would like to wish you all great Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa.



Check this its from youtube called funny animals by dude4nl





Check this video from youtube called Carolyn Scott & rookie by musicaldogsport



No comments: