Wednesday, December 31, 2008

DAY 5

HELLO its Lucy and today my mom left us. It is sad trust me. I also saw a play today called Les Miserables. Its the story of a man named Jon val Jon who was arrested for stealing a piece of bread. Oh he was in jail for 19 YEARS. Then He makes a promise to a woman named Fantine that he would find her daughter Cosette and raise her. It was really good so go see it NOW. I also ice skated today with my grandparents neighbors Clara and her mom. The ice was really smooth because Clara came over before we went to the play and helped us get all the snow off the pond.Oh the bad thing that happened when I ice skated was my toes where frozen. And when I took off my skates my toes were pink. And guess what Its 15 degrease up here in Thetford Vermont. And the bad new s is I'm leaving in 2 days. So BOOHOO for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed the show, and ice skating! Sorry to have left you, boohoohoo. Have a great time tonight at Koto! Raise a Shirley for me, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
XO,
Mom