Saturday, December 27, 2008

DAY 2

Here is a pic of the dogs


The white one with a little black on her head is Chloe. The black one with a little white on her belly is Sam. The one next to Sam is Gus. And the one next to Gus is Nick.


HEY HEY HEY its Lucy and its my second day up in Thetford Vermont. It is about 34 degrease up here so its a little cold. Outside of my grandparents house their garden is covered in a blanket of snow. Today I went outside to play in the snow with the dogs it was the best. I was going to ski today but we think that it is going to rain. So instead we are going to ice skate on a really beautiful frozen lake. My mom is going to teach me because I have never ice skated before. I am reading a book up here so far its really good. Its by Stephen King its name is Duma Key.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lucy
i think you deserve a comment.very interesting.
the skiing.skating and restuarant reviews.
i am avoiding going to the gym so i am reading all the frankel's blogs.
yours is the best.
ed is cute.
a friend from jersey.
lynn