Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you guys had fun on New Year's Eve. I know I did. I went to one of my dad's shows. I saw him sing about soup and do some songs from different shows like "The Mikado." At intermission, I got some ginger ale with some bubbly added to it. Okay before you guys go off thinking I'm an alcoholic, I'm not. You see the woman who gave the ginger ale to me was from Portugal. And she told me that in Portugal they mixed wine in with everything. So she put some bubbly in my ginger ale. It was really good. So after that long show, we took the subway back to Brooklyn. When we were back, we stopped at he deli near my school. I got a Three Musketeers bar. When we got home I made myself some Bagel Bites, then ate my candy as I watched the ball drop. Then I watched some South Park. Then I dropped dead asleep the moment I fell on the bed with Bunny. The next night, New Year's Day, we roasted marshmallows over the fire, and watched a funny movie called Waiting for Guffman. It was the best New Year's ever! Talk to you dudes later 8=D
P.S we found Bunny.

1 comment:

Susie Quint said...

Lucy, You had a more exciting New Years Eve than I did. Glad Bunny has been found.
Susie