Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Food Poisoning

Hey guys on Sunday I went to Greek restaurant and it was really good. That night I woke up at 3:00 am and puked then later that hour puked again. I got food poisoning from a fish I ate. I stayed home that day and moaned in pain. My sister got it to. Today I went to school I was able to survive but I went to the nurse twice because of my stomach hurting. I don't think I told you guys but I was in the Mikado. It's a play that takes place in Japan. It's funny has a good story and is very fun to be in. I made a few errors though. One I went on for the wrong scene when all the woman were on and I played a boy so I just played along. Two this wasn't me but I got hit in the lip by a fan. Three I dropped my fan and didn't know and kicked it tho the amp at the corner of the stage. But other than that I was awesome.
Talk to you guys later Bye :=b

No comments: