Tuesday, December 29, 2009

BUNNY WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Bunny is here and she is very sweet. She is so cute I could die! But Bunny has her times of being kind of a chicken. Mom was not so sure about her so she said she would her a week to start acting like a proper kitten. And after just one day she improved 100% more. We are going to keep her! Last night me dad and Bunny watched Marry Poppins. And I couldn't stop to think how Bunny is "Practically perfect in every way" Then after Marry Poppins me mom dad and Maggie watched some Faulty Towers. It was very fun we got to bed at around 11:04. Bunny is staying in Maggie's room and was supposed to start living in my room today. But the problem is WE CAN'T FIND HER!!!!!!!! Maggie left her door open during the night and Bunny must have got out. Now she can be anywhere in this apartment. So now no one can find her. This is so typical of Maggie. Having something for a very short amount of time then losing it. Anyway I would very much like to know were the location of my 3 month old kitten is. I'm sure we will find her soon who knows we might find her tomorrow or next week or next month or next year. Okay I'm just making myself more upset. Talk to you guys later
Bye:}

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I hope you find her soon Lucy! She looks super cute and I am sure Bunny will show up and stay in your room.
love, Lauren

Susie Qunt said...

Lucy, Have you found Bunny yet?
Susie