Saturday, December 26, 2009

BUNNY IS COMING!!!!!

BUNNY IS COMING HOME WITH US TOMORROW!!!!! I'm so happy. Ever since I met Bunny I knew I wanted to see her in my lap. In my bed. And in my house everyday. Bunny is cute, sweet and very pretty. What more could you want in a kitten. I know Edward and Ollie will love her and treat her like family. Penny will just sit there and think "Whatever" I think it's cool that we are getting two days after Christmas. Oh and Christmas I had a Christmas to remember. I got earrings, Charlie Chaplin doll, a ring from Tiffany ring made of real silver, Flip video camera, sweater, and 50 bucks. I had a great Christmas. What was cool was on Christmas Eve we were driving in the car and saw a REINDEER!!! Maggie asked if Commit got loose from Santa's sleigh. It was the best Christmas EVER!!! Bye and I hope you your Christmas was a great to.

No comments: