Sunday, February 14, 2010

VALENTINE'S DAY



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!! I love Valentine's Day because who doesn't love chocolate, valentine, hearts, roses, and love. For Valentine's Day me my sister and dad made a chocolate cake. It is in the shape of a heart! And who doesn't like chocolate cake with chocolate icing and silver ball and red heart sprinkles. YUM!!!!!!!! And the day before that dad gave me and my sister heart shaped lollipops! they were delicious. Today to be hearty I'm wearing a pink dress red lipstick and pink eye shadow. Maggie thinks that I'm scary. For breakfast I had ham and cheese pressed croissant and chocolate cake. Yeah I'm not a vegetarian anymore. I could not do it I love meat it's my life. Anyway I went to see Percy Jackson my favorite book on the big screen and I was pretty mad! I mean they cut out so many important parts. And Percy, Annabeth, and Grover is supposed to be 12 but they are probably 16! It's fine just if they make the 2nd movie fix all the stuff they cut out.
Talk to ya guys later bye = D

1 comment:

Susie Quint said...

I saw a picture of you wearing the make-up and I didn't think it looked scary. As far as the vegetarian thing goes, you tried and even though you are eating meat again I bet you will continue to eat less. Did you know a serving size of meat should be about the size of a deck of cards? Keep that in mind.
ave fun!