Monday, February 1, 2010

My New Neighbors

Hey guys, from looking at the title of this blog you probably can guess what I'm going to be talking about. That's right I have new down stairs neighbors. You see there was this couple named Land and Renee who lived here for a very long time. Then they said that the couldn't afford the house anymore so they said that they were leaving. So a few months later they sold it to these young nice loving couple named Aaron and Erica. So anyway another few months go by and then poof Land and Renee are gone. Yesterday the new couple moved in and to say welcome we brought them a vegetarian Sheppard's pie. So the new couple have these dogs and they let them outside a lot so I hear a lot of...
Bark Bark Barking. I'm just thinking if the cats are. But so far I don't see that they care. I can hear the barking of the two dogs right now. I don't care but it just that these dogs bark like crazy. When we met the couple before Land and Renee left they said that their dogs were lazy and quiet. I would say they are a little bit loud and very full of energy. But I really don't care.
Talk to you guys later

No comments: