Monday, April 4, 2011

Back to school....:)

HOWWDY What is up my talk to the paw blog reading, animal loving, totally patient readers doing? I am fine, today I went back to school not only to meet up with teachers and friends, but with the tweens worst enemy, homework! I got very much math, french, and a little english. But all in all I didn't care I was happy to be back. I also can;t wait for tomorrow. My strings class and I will be preforming at a retirement home. We are playing an awesome song called "Rosin Eating Zombies from Outer Space" cool right! But the cello's are playing "bugle call" which is kinda mean to play at a old persons home, that song which is played at funerals....not cool. I am also meeting with my A.D.D testers on thursday so I will miss school....:) But I know it seems weird to have to go and talk about my A.D.D and get tested for my strengths,I really like doing it. I get to play games, and listen to really cheesy commercials, play with blocks, look at bright cartoon drawings, and oh my god I do have A.D.D! I am going to do my very best and have fun in the process. I am also swearing to your guys I will also start to blog on a regular basis (I just crossed my heart) I love you guys so much and it kills me what I did, I mean not talking t you!? I was so rude, please forgive me. Have a nice day!
-Lucy ;)

No comments: