Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



Hey guys. Sorry I didn't have time to write to you guys. But I've been busy with my schools Greek plays. You see everyone in the 5th grade does the Greek plays. It's when 5th graders write plays and if yours gets picked the rest of the fifth graders play it out. But sadly mine didn't get picked. But it's ok because the one I'm doing is great. It's called The Daughter of Artemis. I play Aphrodite goddess of love. But I'm really today going to say happy St. Patrick's Day. You guys know the story right? The story is a man named Patrick beat the snakes out of Ireland. So now we celebrate St. Patrick's Day. So anyway I wish you guys a happy St. Patrick's Day and wear a lot of green. Because I did today but when I got to school only an estimate of 14 people wore green. And my school has over 700 kids! Anyway now that we are on the school subject I will talk to you guys about my school life lately. Today in theater class we preformed our plays we have been working on. I played a big part in the first one called 3 Strong Woman. And a small part n the third one called When the Twins went to war. but I did have some mess ups in 3 Strong Woman. But nobody noticed. And after that I went outside and played some very brutal 4 square. Everyone kept saying stuff like "Your out," and "No I'm not redo," Yeah it was kind of serious. Anyway after that I went to english history and once again did the practice for the Greek plays which are on Friday. Wish me luck.
So wear green and hope you guys have a great St. Patrick's Day.
Bye

1 comment:

Susie Quint said...

Dear Goddess of Love. You wore enoughgreen for a few people! Did you go to any StPaterick's parades or drink any green beer?