Thursday, November 26, 2009

Lady GaGa and Thanksgiving



Lady GaGa one of my favorite disco singers her music is great. But I just saw a video from youtube by interscopeGeffenAM of her live and she sounded nothing like her music! I will put the video above this blog. Anyway I love her and my mom told me shes coming to New York and she is thinking about going with her friends. But not me :{ She said she wouldn't go if the tickets were over $50. Today is Thanksgiving and I went to Suzie's house. I didn't have turkey because I'm a new vegetarian. I played Hide and seek with my cousins Macy and Mia and my sister Maggie. And I played my violin for the whole party and also played a song with Mia while she tap danced. We played limbo, jumped on the bed, rode on a tractor and four wheeler, and ate chocolate cream pie yum!

It was a great Thanksgiving even though I had no turkey.

No comments: