Friday, November 7, 2008

HI its Lucy last night my kitten Eddie jumped on me and his claws went through my jeans and in to my leg. The reason why is because that I forgot that I put a very long rope around my neck but thats o.k I know he didn't mean to. And guess what just
and now a cat in a bowl from youtube by cirland766





here is a video from youtube called silly cats by Graikiskoji { some cats were hurt in the makig of this video.







And now here is youtube video of tom Jones singing whats new pussycat!! and below that is some facts about cats and below that is a another youtube video called kitty say what then another youtube video called kitty cat dance.



Facts about Cats

1# have you ever wondered why cats always land on there feet? the answer is in the cats ear you see cats have these hairs in there ears that go off like a alarm when they are falling upside down so they know whats happening thats how cats always land on there feet.

2# Have you ever wanted the eyes of a cat well if you do say good by to color because cats only see in black and white.


and here is a cat with big crazy times




Its soon my birthday on the 29th

No comments: